Catalog 2017-2018


Educational Intent

At the time of admission, students must identify their educational intent, i.e. to earn a certificate, to complete a degree or to transfer coursework for a bachelor’s degree. Students must also identify a major. This information is kept on file in the Office of Admissions and Registrar. Students may change their educational intent and/or their major during the course of their education. A Records Maintenance Form must be filed in the Office of Admissions and Registrar to make the change official. Changes in educational intent and/or major are effective the following semester.